1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of the LORD Yeshua, the Messiah, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe our salvation and our eternal life is a gift of God’s grace through faith alone in Yeshua the Messiah, and we are called to be a living testimony to others of that free and available grace.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – they that are saved into the resurrection of life and they that are lost into the eternal death.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the LORD Yeshua, the Messiah.
9. We believe in the process of discipline and conflict resolution taught in Matthew 18:15, as applicable to all congregants and leaders.
10. As Jewish followers of Yeshua, we are called to maintain our Jewish biblical heritage and remain a part of our people Israel as well as the universal body of believers. This is part of our identity and a witness to the faithfulness of God.